Do you ever look at the white, fluffy clouds and think, "Wouldn't it be nice to nap in a fluffy white cloud?" It seems like the perfect snoozle spot in the warm sun. If you want your precious pet to sleep on a white, fluffy cloud daily, try some of our white paper bedding.
Helpful and Eco-Friendly
Small Pet Select's white paper bedding is just as soft and absorbent as our brown paper bedding. Additionally, the white color makes it easier to spot "used" litter. Therefore, you don’t waste as much bedding as you can spot clean only messy areas.
Only the best for your pets
Made with unbleached paper that is very soft and absorbent, our white paper bedding is made of human-grade ingredients. This paper is the "extras" from human food packaging.
- Guinea pigs
- Just as soft and absorbent as our brown paper bedding, this makes it easier to spot "used" litter and clean up only messy areas.
- Made with unbleached paper; the "extras" from human food packaging.
- Fluffy, soft, and great for nesting.
- 99% dust-free.
- Absorbs moisture up to 6x its weight and expands to 3x its size to keep your pet clean and dry.
- Eco-friendly and sustainably producedusing zero chemical additives.
- This product is not 100% biodegradable. We recommend our brown soft paper bedding if composting in your garden or yard. 95% biodegradable (composting not recommended).
Sound good? Who doesn’t want to sleep enveloped in a white, fluffy cloud? I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t, but if for some reason your pet doesn’t care for our white paper bedding, we’ve got our Picky Pet Promise. Just contact our helpful Customer Service team. Small Pet Select’s Picky Pet Promise has a 100% fresh and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
DISCLAIMER: The links and information are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Small Pet Select of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual.
VETERINARY DISCLAIMER: We are not veterinarians, and none of our information should be construed as veterinary advice. If your pet is acting unwell, you have concerns for their well being, or before adding any new product, please contact your veterinarian immediately.